5. Create Video Clips From Event Presentations
With a virtual event, all of your sessions are recorded as high-quality video files that can be edited and reused in a variety of ways. These clips can be used as promotional pieces to drive additional audiences to your on-demand event, or as assets to drive other demand generation programs.
Here are some different ideas for reusing video clips from your digital events:
- Session excerpts as promotional clips for the on-demand event
- Session excerpts to promote future events
- Single session videos to stream on social media, with links back to the virtual event
- Video clips for relevant web pages
- Video clips to run during webinar presentations
- “Best of” tips and best practices videos to use as content offers
6. Utilize Event Data to Create New Content
One of the reasons for the growing popularity of virtual & hybrid events is the data tracking and collection ability offered by the virtual platforms. Perhaps one of the biggest differentiators between a physical and virtual event is that with virtual, every audience interaction is captured and can be re-used in a variety of ways.
With a virtual event platform, you can not only see how many people participated in a session, but you can also see where the virtual attendee spent the bulk of their time between sessions, when they dropped out, or how they engaged with the sessions. Did they engage with sponsored materials? Your virtual event platform can give you access to the user behaviour at the event. You can use this data to see what worked at your event and plan your future event marketing strategy accordingly. Companies can use digital event polling and survey data to create research that can fuel new reports, white papers, press releases and so much more.
7. Use Event Presentations for Targeted Landing Pages
Personalization is more than a marketing buzzword, it’s a strategy. Every digital event has tons of great presentations and other content that may speak to specific audiences. These presentations can be the foundation for personalized content experiences that you can create for unique target audiences long after the event is over.
Building custom landing pages for unique audiences is a great way to put these event presentations to work. These pages are designed to appeal to a very specific audience and can feature an event keynote or breakout session, some relevant content, and perhaps one or two unique calls-to-action to get your prospects engaged. The key is to choose the presentations that are most relevant to that target audience. By taking this event content and packaging it up as a custom landing page, these digital experiences can now be delivered right to your prospect’s digital doorstep.
8. Publish Blog Content
Virtual event content can provide a steady stream of blog content ideas for the next several months. You can find sessions with the highest views or you can read transcripts of event content to find highlights that might serve as inspiration for new pieces. Some blog content ideas include:
- Key statistics, facts, or quotes from a significant presentation
- Data from audience polls and surveys
- Demographic insights gleaned from attendee data
- “How-to” guides featuring insights you’ve learned from organizing the event
9. Publish Podcasts
Podcasts are immensely popular and are relatively easy to record and publish. You can use audio from the event directly or use material from the event as a basis for a series of podcast episodes. Making content available via podcast gives you another channel to expand your reach even further.
10. Create Social Media Content
Each piece of content created can also be used for social media posts, providing even more value: Some ideas include:
- Create social media posts and tweets to drive traffic to blogs, on-demand content, podcasts, and the event or company website.
- Use video snippets on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn to advertise on-demand content.
- Highlight the best event content in the lead-up to next year’s event to illustrate why it’s not to be missed.
Events are no longer a moment-in-time activity but a long-term strategy. There are a number of ways that virtual events can be reused, remixed and reimagined to generate leads before the event, during or even after the live event has ended. FLOOR offers holistic solutions to broaden the reach and extend the life of your virtual or hybrid events. Our comprehensive virtual and hybrid platform allows users to connect with a global audience, drive engagement, create community and meet their specific business goals. Contact us today to know more about our end-to-end solutions.