Virtual events have become the talk of the town. Learn more about them.
- Conferences and Summits: Long duration events with multiple sessions inclusive of presentations, discussions, and other engagement activities.
- Expo & Tradeshow: Multi days events where exhibitors and visitors meet and exchange product & content virtually
- Webinars: Online training & workshops including panel discussions and learning sessions generally recurring over pre-defined time.
- Webcasts: Events with live video streaming featured on social links to cater to a larger set of audience
- Fairs: There can be career fairs where employers and employees meet, college fairs where colleges & universities meet students, property fairs where property realtors host open house virtually.
- Festivals: Entertaining and fun events for large gatherings at both free and paid entry.
- MeetUps & Talkshows: Short informal meetings which may include recordings and live streaming on social media
- Awards & Ceremonies: Online felicitation by the presenter to employees and participants through virtual trophies and applause which might include pre-recorded video and panel discussions.
- Investor Calls: Where investors and business start-ups meet fulfilling internal and external legal requirements. This may include recordings, live streaming, and chat discussions.
- Understand the motive behind your event and the target audience for the same.
- Choose your team ie panelists including speakers, moderators, hosts and guests.
- “When” has to be decided, the dates and the duration.
- The format of your event is crucial ie the content, the type whether webinar, webcast etc, other activities like chat, Q&A, polls, networking etc
- Selecting the right platform to host the event
- Event Marketing & Promotion via social media, email marketing etc
- Performing several dry runs on the platform so that you and your panelists get hands on experience before the event
- Final test of your streaming, audio, video levels, screen share etc before going live
Floor is the only all-in-one, digital events platform. If you want to host the event on a platform equivalent to Floor, you might need to cobble together at least four separate programs to get some of the Floor features—and it would still not match up because Floor has an innovative proprietary technology built specifically for online B2B events. Floor is the only platform that provides everything to host an event with sessions, keynotes, webinars, breakouts, networking, and fireside chats. But that’s just the front of the house. Floor also features everything you need to manage an event from end to end: Registration pages, expos, sponsors, reception areas, backstage, and analytics.